This month and year, October 2020, as much as an odd year it has been, marks the 5th Anniversary of Green Stripe Media!month
It has been a learning curve along the way, but we couldn’t be happier with the way things are going. When we started the business in 2015, we didn’t expect the response we’ve had over the last five years and certainly didn’t expect the success we’ve had so far. Over half a decade, we have learnt a lot about business, websites and marketing.
We have learnt how to explain technical issues clearly, as well as what questions we need to ask. We have applied our technical experience to our servers and networks and kept up to date with new technology. We use modern tools to keep track of projects and often work remotely as a team.
We know every owner of the sites we have built and enjoy watching their sites generate business enquires and sales. We don’t have a sales team, so each site we have developed both the site and the relationship with the owner. Many of our customers have multiple sites with us for different businesses or have referred us to their friends and colleagues. For us, that’s a great achievement too.
You can see many of the sites we design on Our Work page.
In terms of designing websites, we are 95% there, towards what the customers wants on the first draft. The remaining 5% being tweaks to content. This is far above the industry average and represents the time we put into each website we design. We also help many of our customers with Marketing. Reaching as many people as we can is the aim of every single campaign, whether it be via Social Media or Email.
Each year we set plans and forecasts, and each year we’ve beaten those targets. We’re amazed and grateful, but it doesn’t stop! We have more plans including new marketing plans and are currently investing in more hardware and software to make our sites even faster.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our customers; we will never take your business for granted